Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

5-8

Ok. Ok. I know. It hasn't even been a whole week and I missed a few days of blogging and creating. But to be completely honest, I did create. I just didn't blog about it. So here goes...

For the fifth day, I again turned to my 'Mess' book. I pulled out the kiddy markers and had fun creating a pattern with one tiny blip in it. It was simple and not necessarily perfect, but I enjoyed it. Repeating the colors over and over was relaxing.



For the sixth and seventh days, I worked in the shed. I cut tin, painted tin, glittered and wired tin. My mom and I made TONS of King Cakes and Mardi Gras Fleur de Lis and Mardi Gras Crowns. We had a delivery on Friday and a second delivery scheduled for Tuesday. She and I were busy, busy, busy. 

I would have loved to have come into the house those two nights and painted something, or sewn something, but by the time the work day was done, I was totally exhausted. ( By the way, I know I overuse the comma. Sorry) So, I am counting that work as my creations for those two days.

Pictures will come soon of our Tin Hangers. I plan to set up a small photoshoot tomorrow. Wish me luck!



Today is the eight day. It is a Sunday, but I did do a little something.

The other day at Hobby Lobby, I found a wall decal on sale. I bought it with a plan! I have a canvas and plan on painting it and then sticking the decal on permanently. I hope it comes out as good as it looks in my head.

Today was just the beginning of this project. I will work on it more this week. Here are the pictures of what I have done so far.





The following pictures is just a bit of inspiration I found the other day. I thought I would share it. I found it in a pack of card stock paper at Hobby Lobby. 


No comments:

Post a Comment