Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ten

Today was another COOK day! I was not feeling too hot by the end of the day. All I wanted was warm yummy soup. I wanted Egg Drop Soup. I googled and here is what I came up with...

 

 This was a great quick and easy recipe from allrecipes.com ! 4 cups chicken broth, some ginger and fresh chives, a little cornstarch and then some whisked eggs... Whala! ( Urban Dictionary calls this the bastardized English version of the French word 'viola' ... Hahahahaha ) You have egg drop soup!

I will say this, read the comments. I agree with most comments that say to add the cornstarch before the eggs. I added my eggs before thickening the soup and they were a little on the pouffy side. It still tasted great! Also, definitely add some soy sauce and extra ginger and chives. One person said to add sherry for an extra umph. I will try this next time.

Here's my soup...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment