Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Third

I hope this post makes sense, I am typing under the influence of NyQuil...

Today was very productive yet again for 'A Bee & A Lily'! In case you are wondering, 'A Bee & A Lily' is the business my Mother and I created. We take found glass items and create serving pieces, candlesticks, bird feeders, sun catchers, and art. We also cut fun images out of tin and paint them up ' real purdy like ' so they will hang nicely on a front door or wall. We are working on expanding our repertoire by adding pottery to the mix ( keep your fingers crossed ).

As I was saying, I got a lot of tin cut and painted today. I also came up with a new design for the Mardi GRAS Season...a King Cake! This is my creation for the day. At first, I wasn't going to post it. I thought it was somehow a cop-out. After thinking about it, though, I realized it was something that I made. I took an image in my head and brought it to life. I think that counts! So, the King Cake is my art for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment