Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Ninth

 Today was another busy day for 'A Bee & A Lily'. We worked overtime trying to finish the order to deliver tomorrow. Unfortunately, the drying time for the glitter took longer than planned, so we will have to finish things tomorrow and deliver Wednesday.

I finally get in the house and open my iPad to Pinterest. It is here I sit for an hour! I love looking at things people have pinned. There are so many fantastic ideas out there and Pinterest is a great tool for sharing them!

I was looking at a lot of food pins tonight. With the New Year, I always feel the need to eat better. I want to eat more fresh and healthy foods. So tonight I cooked one of the recipes. A simple, healthy, delicious recipe!
www.eatingwell.com

Baked Parmesan Tomatoes! Yumm-O! I usually bake a tomato with just a vinergarette salad dressing and some salt, but this was a nice change. However, I did not have any Parmesan cheese, so I used the smoked Gouda that was in our fridge. FabulOUS!

Ninth creation.... Good eats! Maybe I will feel like painting tomorrow. If not, I can always cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment