Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Twelve

 I FINALLY took down our Christmas Tree and decorations today. I thought about leaving them up until Valentine's Day, but I figured my husband would not approve. Honestly, I would hate myself for doing that, too... That's my anal A-type personality for ya.

Once I had everything down and put away, I cleaned, of course. Then I re-decorated to freshen up the place. I love decorating! I thought about taking pictures of everything I did and using those as my creation for the day, but I was SO motivated ( even with a horrid cough ) that I put another layer on my wall decal canvas project.

I still have a few more steps to do before I add the decal and seal it all up nice and pretty. I am planning on selling this on Etsy, unless I fall completely in love with it once I am done. I mean, it would look GREaT on my mantel!

No comments:

Post a Comment