Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Skip a few and we are at 24

 Ok, I know I dropped the ball. I have gone a few days over a week without posting...or creating. Life happens and mine has been hitting some bumps!

If any of you have teenagers, you will understand. My husband and I have been having a time with our teenager, but we are working through everything, together. However, during all this, my creative juices have not been flowing.

But with a new week and a new order for ToodleLou Designs and A Bee & A Lily, I have been creating again. Not only have I been cutting and painting tin, I have been working on my canvas/decal project. 

I added a few more painterly details and then applied the decal. That- was -a -pain -in -the -butt! As I figured, the decal did not want to stick to the painted canvas very well. It took forever to get it on!

 As you can see, the words and crystals did not stand out very well. So, I added some black around them. This helped some, but it still needed more.

 I painted the decal words red. I don't know if I like it or not. It is just NOT looking how I envisioned it. It needs more. I WILL figure this out! Oh well, at least I am creating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment